I know times are challenging right now, and I want to help.
Many of us are dealing with financial worries. Businesses are closing, people are losing jobs, and the economy seems to be headed for disaster.
There’s no easy answer to a lot of these problems. But there are some chinks of light in the darkness.
We’re facing challenges but we’re also seeing opportunities. Millions of people are working from home and using technology to bring them together with others.
Maybe, like many others, you’ve suddenly found yourself stuck at home with time on your hands. You could use this extra time to stress about where the world is headed and watch trashy TV.
Or you could use your newfound free time to learn some new skills, start that website you’ve always wanted, or even start a brand new online business.
There are some amazing offers available at the moment. Dozens of online services are offering resources at huge discounts and even for free. Take a look at the list we’ve compiled below to take advantage of them while you can.
- Siteground is offering 3 months of web hosting for just 0.99 USD, so you can get your online project off the ground no matter how tight your budget is right now.
- Moz has made all its premium SEO courses free.
- 365 Data Sciences is offering all their Data Science courses for free.
- Udemy has launched a free resource center with a collection of over 150 courses including programming, photography, web design, personal development, and more, all completely free.
- Traffic Research has launched a free version of its premium SEO course, which will be available until April 15th, 2020.
- Ahrefs is offering their Blogging for the Business course for free.
- Yoast’s All-around SEO training is currently free.
- Ninja Forms is offering 50% off all membership plans.
- WP101 is offering 30% off any membership.
Stay safe and stay positive!